This class is designed for students who have taken our Advanced Beginner agility classes. Dogs must be able to successfully and confidently perform all of the equipment. During this class we will focus on refining your handling skills as well your dog’s individual obstacle performance. This class is will be learning how to negotiate full courses in preparation for Novice competition.
Includes class handouts, clicker, and certificate of completion.
Dogs adopted from Lollypop Farm receive a $10 discount on their first class.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at Lollypop Farm. Thank you!
No more than eight (8) dogs per session.
Length of Class
One 45-60 minute class for six weeks.
- Properly fitted body harness, buckle, or martingale collar (no choke or prongs collars).
- 4-6′ cotton, nylon, or leather leash (no retractable leashes).
- Clicker, available for $2.50 at the Lollypop Gift Shop or at your first class.
- Variety of soft pea-sized treats that your dog absolutely loves.
- 2-3 of your dog’s favorite toys. If you are going to use a ball it should have a rope attached to it.
- At least 7 months old on the first day of class.
- Must have completed at least two sessions of Advanced Beginner agility or have permission from the instructor.
- Must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people and other dogs.
- Current on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc).
- For eligibility questions please contact our behavior department at 585-223-1330 x 153.
Schedule is subject to change; classes not meeting minimum enrollment may be canceled.
We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive to class or for any other reason.
Harsh corrections or intimidating training methods will not be tolerated.
Dogs that are aggressive, fearful, or unable to benefit in a class setting may be referred to private training.
Participation in class is at the discretion of the class instructor and refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.