Is your little one a consummate lap dog? Or, really, more of a huge dog in a tiny body? Either way, small dogs need to learn etiquette, too! Because of their manageable size, small-dog guardians often choose to overlook shyness, jumping, barking, or other typical small-dog quirks. Give your small dog a little something special. Give them the chance to shine!
Includes class handouts, clicker, and certificate of completion.
Dogs adopted from Lollypop Farm receive a $10 discount on their first class.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at Lollypop Farm. Thank you!
No more than eight (8) dogs per session. Minimum of four (4) dogs required or class may be cancelled.
Length of Class
One 45-60 minute class for six weeks. Do not bring your dog with you to the first class.
- No prior training is required.
- Must weigh less than 25 lbs at maturity.
- At least 5 months old on the first day of class. Small breed puppies less than 5 months old should enroll in our Puppy Head Start class.
- Must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people and other dogs on and off leash.
- Current on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- You must have had your dog for at least 10 days prior to the first class.
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc)
Overview of Topics
- Manners & Impulse Control
- A Tired Dog is a Good Dog
UPCOMING DATES – LOLLYPOP FARM
Wednesdays at 5:45 PM starting 6/14/2017
6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/19, 7/26
No Class July 12
Instructor: Rebecca Lohnes
Location: Lollypop Farm
99 Victor Rd, Fairport, NY 14450
Schedule is subject to change; classes not meeting minimum enrollment may be cancelled.
We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive to class or for any other reason.
Harsh corrections or intimidating training methods will not be tolerated.
Dogs that are aggressive, fearful, or unable to benefit in a class setting may be referred to private training.
Participation in class is at the discretion of the class instructor and refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.