Feral Cat Program
LOW-COST SPAY/NEUTER/VACCINATE SERVICES FOR FERAL CATS
The Feral Cat Program provides affordable spay/neuter services and vaccinations for feral cat caretakers, in support of TNVR (Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return). Services are performed at Lollypop Farm by appointment only. Our team of veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, and assistants provide the highest level of care in our state-of-the-art Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic on the main campus in Fairport.
- Services are provided for feral (un-owned cats) only.
- Cats must be 6 months of age or older.
- Services are provided on Fridays by appointment only at Lollypop Farm’s Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic in Fairport.
- Cats must arrive in a humane trap (also known as Havahart traps).
- Same day service: Cats are dropped off at 8:00 a.m. and pick up at 3:00 p.m.
Individuals must agree to be a feral cat caretaker. Responsibilities include:
- Providing adequate food, water, and shelter.
- Seeking medical attention to the best of your ability.
- Monitoring the feral cat colony or individuals and providing TNVR services for new additions.
- Be feral (un-owned cats) only.
- Be 6 months of age or older.
- Arrive in a humane trap (also known as Havahart traps).
What Is Included?
All feral cats receive:
- Spay or neuter surgery with anesthesia and pain medicine
- Rabies and distemper vaccinations
- Ear tip (Required. This is the universal sign that a cat has been sterilized.)
- Optional: flea treatment and deworming medication, and/or FeLV/FIV testing
Cost Of Services
|Surgery & Vaccination Package Cost||Flea & Deworming Treatment||FeLV/FIV Test|
|Package Cost: $30|
Schedule a Feral Cat Appointment
Trap rental at Lollypop Farm is $5 for a two week rental period. You will be charged the full price of a trap ($60 dollars) if they are not returned at the end of the two week rental period. Please note that Lollypop Farm will not send staff or volunteers to trap cats on your property.