Spay/Neuter Clinic Program for 14613
Zip Code Residents
Offering FREE Spaying or Neutering Services to Dog and Cat Owners
Lollypop Farm received funding from PetSmart Charities® to offer targeted-impact spay/neuter services to the 14613 zip code. Our goal is to perform 1,500 spay/neuter services through the end of December 2013.
Spay/neuter surgery fees will be completely waived to participants. Also included with the service will be a free rabies vaccination (if needed) and free microchip, to help in the return of lost pets.
How to Participate:
- Pet owner must reside in the 14613 zip code and provide proof of residence (utility bill, lease, postmarked mail dated within the last month)
- Dogs or cats must be healthy and between the ages of 4 months to under 6 years old.
Make Your Appointment:
- Contact us at (585) 223-1330 x111. Please leave a message with your name and a phone number where you can be reached. Calls are returned on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays only between the hours of 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Surgery appointments are offered each Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Dogs and cats will be spayed or neutered, receive a rabies shot, and microchipped for free.
On the Day of Your Appointment:
Surgery appointments are offered each Tuesday and Wednesday.
Pet owners will meet at a designated location in the 14613 zip code on the day of your
appointment at 8:00 a.m.
Pet owners will be asked to complete paperwork and provide proof of residence in the 14613 zip code (utility bill, lease, postmarked mail dated within the last month)
Dogs MUST be on a leash and cats MUST be in a carrier.
Plan to be there for 30 minutes while the patients are checked in.
Pets will be safely transported to the Lollypop Farm Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic in Fairport to receive services.
Our veterinarian will perform a pre-operative physical exam to make sure that your pet is a good surgical candidate. If there are any concerns you will be notified by phone and the condition will be discussed with you. Otherwise your pet will be cleared for surgery.
After full recovery from anesthesia, animals are discharged from the clinic the same day as surgery.
Pets are transported back to the designated location in the 14613 zip code.
Pet owners should arrive at 5:00 p.m. to pick up your pet. It's important that you arrive on time and plan to be here 20-30 minutes.
We will review post-operative instructions with you. You will be told what to expect over the next few days as your pet recovers from surgery. You will be told of any conditions or medical issues the veterinarian may have found during examination that require follow up at a full-service veterinary hospital.
Your pet is ready to go home and happy to see you!