For dogs over 7 months of age who would like to try their paws out in the sport of agility. This class is for dog owners who are looking for a fun activity for their dog or who may be looking to participate in agility compettions in the future.
Includes class handouts, clicker, and certificate of completion.
Dogs adopted from Lollypop Farm receive a $10 discount on their first class.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at Lollypop Farm. Thank you!
No more than eight (8) dogs per session.
Length of Class
One 45-60 minute class for six weeks.
- Dogs must have completed a Basic Manners or Puppy Training Class at Lollypop Farm or another training school
- At least 6.5 months old on the first day of class
- Must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people and other dogs on and off leash
- You must have had your dog for at least 10 days proir to the first class
- Current on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc)
UPCOMING DATES – LOLLYPOP FARM
Thursdays at 5:45 PM starting 1/31/2019
1/31, 2/7, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14
NO CLASS 2/14
Instructor: Brittany Smith
Location: Lollypop Farm
99 Victor Rd, Fairport, NY 14450
Registration – Lollypop Farm
Click the button below
Or call (585) 223-1330 x153
*When registering, please enter phone number in case of cancellation
Schedule is subject to change; classes not meeting minimum enrollment may be canceled.
We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive to class or for any other reason.
Harsh corrections or intimidating training methods will not be tolerated.
Dogs that are aggressive, fearful, or unable to benefit in a class setting may be referred to private training.
Participation in class is at the discretion of the class instructor and refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.