Jumpers and Pullers
Many dog owners dream of having a dog that will walk nicely on a loose leash and greet people politely. In this 3 week class we will give you the tools to help you achieve success with your dog’s loose leash walking and polite greeting skills. This class is fast paced and we strive to give each dog and handler individualized attention. We will help each student get a clear picture of what they would like their dog to do when they are greeting people and when they are out for a walk.
Includes class handouts, clicker, and certificate of completion.
Dogs adopted from Lollypop Farm receive a $10 discount on their first class.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at Lollypop Farm. Thank you!
No more than eight (8) dogs per session.
Length of Class
One 45-60 minute class for three weeks.
- Must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people and other dogs on leash.
- Dogs should be people and dog friendly and have successfully completed a group dog training class (puppy or basic) that uses reward-based training methods.
- You must have had your dog for at least 10 days prior to the first class.
- Current on Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- Bordatella vaccination, if not currenly vaccinated, should be given 10 days before start of class.
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc)
Supplies to Bring
- 6’ cloth or leather leash (no retractable leashes).
- Regular buckle collar, martingale collar, or harness (no choke or prong collars).
- Variety of pea-sized treats that your dog absolutely loves!
- Wearable treat bag or easily accessible pockets.
UPCOMING DATES – LOLLYPOP FARM
Saturdays at 11:00 AM starting 12/2/2016
12/2, 12/9, 12/16
Instructor: Brittany Dupra & Alex Ferrente
Location: Lollypop Farm
99 Victor Rd, Fairport, NY 14450
Registration – Lollypop Farm
Click the button below
Or call (585) 223-1330 x153
*When registering, please enter phone number in case of cancellation
UPCOMING DATES – Brighton
Thursdays at 6:00 PM starting 11/30/2017
11/30, 12/7, 12/14
Instructor: Rebecca Lohnes
Location: Brookside Recreation Center
220 Idlewood Rd., Rochester, NY, 14618 (map)
To register click the button below and search “Dog Training”
or call 585-784-5250
REGISTER – BRIGHTON
Schedule is subject to change; classes not meeting minimum enrollment may be canceled.
We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive to class or for any other reason.
Harsh corrections or intimidating training methods will not be tolerated.
Dogs that are aggressive, fearful, or unable to benefit in a class setting may be referred to private training.
Participation in class is at the discretion of the class instructor and refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.