Really Reliable Recall
Includes class handouts, clicker, and certificate of completion.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at Lollypop Farm. Thank you!
No more than eight (8) dogs per session.
Length of Class
One 45-60 minute class for three weeks.
- 4-6’ cloth or leather leash (no retractable leashes).
- 30’ cotton long-line.
- Regular buckle collar, martingale collar, or harness (no choke or prong collars).
- Variety of pea-sized treats that your dog absolutely loves!
- Wearable treat bag or easily accessible pockets.
- 2-3 of your dog’s favorite toys.
- No prior training is required.
- Must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people and other dogs on leash.
- Current on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations.
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc).
UPCOMING DATES – Brighton
Thursdays at 6:00 PM starting 12/6/2018
12/6, 12/13, 12/20
Instructor: Rebecca Lohnes
Location: Brookside Recreation Center
220 Idlewood Rd., Rochester, NY, 14618 (map)
To register click the button below and search “Dog Training”
or call 585-784-5250
REGISTER – BRIGHTON
Schedule is subject to change; classes not meeting minimum enrollment may be canceled.
We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive to class or for any other reason.
Harsh corrections or intimidating training methods will not be tolerated.
Dogs that are aggressive, fearful, or unable to benefit in a class setting may be referred to private training.
Participation in class is at the discretion of the class instructor and refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.