Take your training to the next level with Tricks 101! In this class, you’ll learn the basics of teaching cute and useful trick behaviors. We’ll go over the critical steps of three different training methods that you can employ to train an unlimited amount of fun tricks with your dog. These tricks could range from simple behaviors like crawl and spin all the way to blowing bubbles! Not only is it a great way to bond with your dog, but teaching new behaviors is a great way to channel some of your dog’s mental energy.
Includes class handouts and certificate of completion..
No discount, prior training required.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at Lollypop Farm. Thank you!
No more than eight (8) dogs per session.
Length of Class
One 45-60 minute class for three weeks.
- Must have successfully completed a group dog training class (puppy or basic) that uses reward-based training methods.
- Must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people and other dogs on leash.
- Current on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations. Bordatella vaccination, if not currenly vaccinated, should be given 10 days before start of class.
- Bring vaccination records to the first class.
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc)
UPCOMING DATES – Brighton
Tuesdays at 7:15 p.m. starting 8/13/2019
8/13, 8/20, 8/27
Instructor: Rebecca Lohnes
Location: Brookside Recreation Center
220 Idlewood Rd #125, Rochester, NY 14618
Registration – Brighton
Click the button below
Or call (585) 223-1330 x153
*When registering, please enter phone number in case of cancellation
Schedule is subject to change; classes not meeting minimum enrollment may be canceled.
We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive to class or for any other reason.
Harsh corrections or intimidating training methods will not be tolerated.
Dogs that are aggressive, fearful, or unable to benefit in a class setting may be referred to private training.
Participation in class is at the discretion of the class instructor and refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.