Hogs, Hops & Halloween
*Registration is now full. Please select the button below to join our waitlist for this event.*
Friday, October 22nd
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Looking for a unique, fall-themed, Friday evening experience perfect for couples or girls’ night out? Join us Friday evening, October 22nd and watch our pot-bellied pig-cassos demonstrate their “painting” skills, and then show off your own creative side by carving or painting Halloween pumpkins – all while enjoying beer tastings provided by Rochester’s Heroes Brewing. Tastings of Embark Craft Ciders and Living Roots Wines also will be available. All participants must be age 21+. Please plan to dress for the weather, as parts of the event will be outside.
- One private table for your group (4 people per table with up to 2 additional add-on tickets available)
- Beer Tasting by Heroes Brewing (cider and wine also available) and light snacks
- A potbellied pig painting demonstration and take-home, Halloween-themed mini-painting made by Lollypop Farm’s very own Pig-cassos!
- One carving pumpkin per person
- Carving kits with patterns and painting sets
- $100 per group of 4 with up to 2 additional individuals at $25 each
All proceeds benefit the animals at Lollypop Farm. Depending on the needs of the animals in our care on the date of the event, we reserve the right to modify the animal experience accordingly.
*All participants must be age 21+.
Thank you to our generous sponsors: Heroes Brewing and Wickham Farms
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need more information.
Depending on the needs of the animals in our care on the date of the event, we reserve the right to modify the animal experience accordingly.