In response to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation in Monroe County, Lollypop Farm will be continuing services to the public on a limited basis. We are asking for your help in limiting the number of people through the shelter for the immediate future.
- There are still wonderful animals in need of loving homes at our main campus in Fairport, so visit our website to see pets available for adoption. We will be continuing adoptions by appointment at this time. If you are interested in adopting a pet, please contact our Adoption Counselors by email or at (585) 223-1330 x262.
- If you need to surrender a pet, please contact us We are limiting animal intake to prioritize emergency situations and help the neediest pets first.
- Our outdoor Farm Walk and Nature Trail remain open to the public. The Farm Yard Petting area is not yet open for the summer season.
- Please refrain from visiting the shelter if you are not doing the above. All humane education programs and Pet Assisted Therapy visits are canceled through the end of March, and we have canceled any large events or gatherings (we will evaluate further dates at that time). We will not be accepting USED wish list items at this time, though you can still help provide for the pets in our care by visiting our Amazon Wish List. We hope that this will ensure that our staff and volunteers can continue caring for animals in need with minimal disruption.
- If you would like to make a donation to support our continued operations or if you have any other questions, please contact us by email or at (585) 223-1330.
The following services continue to be available to our community: Humane Law Enforcement investigations of animal cruelty, End-of-Life services by appointment, Pet Pantry and emergency pet food requests, SNIP and feral cat spay/neuter appointments, dog training classes, Lost and Found, and our Pet Peeves Behavior Helpline.
As always, Lollypop Farm is regularly sanitized for the prevention of disease. We will continue to maintain this standard and increase cleaning protocols for public spaces as needed.
We’d like to thank everyone for your continued support of pets in need. Our hearts are warmed by all who have adopted, volunteered to foster, and reached out to help the animals in our care. Lollypop Farm remains committed to serving the pets and people in our community, and look forward to when we can resume full services once again. We wish you all good health during this time.