Have a Petacular Party!
CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY AT LOLLYPOP FARM!
Whether you’re turning 6 or 60, children and adults both agree that celebrating a birthday (or special occasion) with a Petacular Party at Lollypop Farm is a tail-waggin’ good time!
So, what’s the party schedule?
Petacular Parties last 2 hours and are hosted in one of our private classrooms. The party schedule changes based on the requests and needs of the party family.
- Party guests will enjoy a special behind-the-scenes tour
- “Pawesome Activity”: Two activities are included in the Petacular Party package. Additional activities can be added on at $50.00 each.
- Animal Interaction: Usually a cat or small animal
- Game: Lollypop Farm BINGO!
- Game: Kahoot! (great for tweens-adults, because each participant will need to a smart device to play along)
- Craft: Magic rainbow etch animals
- Craft: Color your own farm animal mask
- Craft: Pony bead animals & boondoggle bracelets!
- Craft: Decorate your own T-shirt for a small pet or stuffed animal!
Parties will be hosted in one of our private classrooms at Lollypop Farm. Lollypop Farm will provide fun party decorations and table covers, but guests are also welcome to bring their own if wanted. Lollypop Farm will provide goody bags with fun animal-themed prizes for the party guests.
*No food will be allowed to be served (pizza, cake, etc.) during the program. Families are welcome to bring store-bought, individually packaged, food that can be sent home with each party guest.
Book today, spaces are limited!
The party guest of honor will receive a petacular present!
- “My Lollypop Farm Birthday was PETACULAR!” T-shirt
- Plush stuffed animal
When guests book the party, they pay a $50 non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be deducted from the final payment.
Capacity: To ensure the ability to physically distance, party capacity will be limited to 20 people maximum.
When booking your party, please be sure to communicate special requests.
Final payments are due the day of the party. Your party host will assist with the payment process.
View our shelter wish list. Guests are welcome to bring items from this list.