Petacular Party FAQs
No, you must choose Special Animal Guest as the Pawesome Activity in order for the animal to be brought into the party room for guests to interact with.
Because Lollypop Farm is actively working to help homeless pets find a new family, the animals in the shelter are always changing. Living in an animal shelter can be very stressful for some animals, and their safety and happiness is our main concern while selecting animals to participate in our Petacular Parties. Our Humane Education staff work with the Animal Care staff to select animals who are social and interested in visiting with children. Typically, we will bring in a small animal (rabbit, guinea pig, etc.).
We will decorate your own private party room, host the party, and take care of clean-up. Families are invited to bring any food, drinks, paper products, and utensils as we do not provide these. Families may also choose to bring additional decorations to personalize the party room.
- Petacular Parties are scheduled for two hours. We realize that each family has different interests and needs, so we are able to customize the party experience.
- Families that are interested opening birthday presents and eating food during the party timeframe should consider leaving an appropriate amount of time in the schedule.
- The shelter tour lasts 30-60 minutes.
- Each party comes with a choice of one Pawesome Activity. Additional activities can be added on at $50.00 each.
- When booking your party, please be sure to communicate special requests.
- We collect a $50.00 non-refundable deposit to officially reserve all Petacular Parties. We will then be in touch to confirm your date/time, and any additional information needed prior to the party.
- Final payments are due the day of the party. Your party host will be able to assist with the payment process.
The basic Petacular Party package is $200 for up to 20 people (children + adults). You are welcome to add additional guests at $10 each additional person, maximum of 30 people. The total number includes the guest of honor and any adults.
We are open to every age! However, we will adjust the birthday party schedule for children under the age of six. We believe that it is important to have developmentally appropriate activities.
- We are so grateful for donations, as Lollypop Farm is solely funded by private donations! Your support helps us continue to care for homeless animals and run important outreach programs for members of our community. Thank you for considering making a donation.
- View our shelter wish list [link]. Guests are welcome to bring items from this list.