Adopt a Horse
Looking for a new horse? Lollypop Farm receives a wide variety of species and disciplines, so no matter who you are looking for, chances are there is a horse in need waiting for you. All equine are up-to-date on vaccines, deworming, and hoof care. You’ll also receive a consultation on your horse’s individual history and current training programs.
Meet horses for adoption:
Interested in adopting? Fill out an adoption survey or email our Equine Manager for more information
Steps for Equine Adoption:
1. Return or email an equine adoption survey to the Equine Manager.
2. You will be contacted by the Equine Manager to learn more about your needs and discuss equine available for adoption.
3. Make an appointment to work the equine, both on the ground and under saddle.
4. Lollypop Farm staff will schedule a visit to your farm, stable, or residence.
5. You are all set to bring home your new equine friend!
Minimum Donation for Equine Adoptions
Rideable: $600 and up
Equine Adoption Fees
Lollypop Farm is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, private organization that receives no government funding and is not associated with any national humane organization. The process of preparing horses for adoption involves many staff and volunteers, plus a lot of time and resources. We provide healthy food, safe shelter, lifesaving medical care, training, and exercise.
When you adopt from Lollypop Farm and pay an adoption fee (which reflects only a portion of our investment in a particular animal), you help us continue to care for the homeless animals in our community.
Fees given below are minimum fees and may vary. The Equine Manager can confirm the adoption fees for the animals your are interested in.
Each equine has a negative Coggins, is fully vaccinated and dewormed, and has had regular farrier appointments every 6-8 weeks. (You will receive copies of veterinary records.)
|Rideable Equine: $400 to $1,000|
|Equine, Companion Plus: $300|
|Equine, Companion Only: $200|