Spay/Neuter Incentive Program (S.N.I.P.)
The Spay/Neuter Incentive Program (SNIP) provides qualified owners access to spay/neuter services for their household dog or cat at a significantly reduced cost. Services are performed at Lollypop Farm by appointment only. Our team of veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, and assistants provide the highest level of care in our state-of-the-art Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic on the main campus in Fairport.
Lollypop Farm is currently accepting SNIP applications for cats and dogs. Our current wait time for cats is up to three months. Our current wait time for dogs is highly variable but may be as long as five months. To submit a SNIP application for your pet, please read through the following qualifications and select the appropriate button below.
- To explore other spay & neuter options in our area, view our listing of alternative spay/neuter resources here.
Please note: SNIP provides lower-cost routine spay and neuter surgeries to animals in good general health and is NOT a provider of emergency surgeries. If your pet is experiencing a medical emergency, please contact your full service veterinarian.
You may also call us at 585-223-1330. for guidance on accessing care for your pet.
- Services are provided by appointment only at Lollypop Farm’s Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic in Fairport, NY
- A non-refundable deposit is required to schedule an appointment: *$25 for cats or $50 for dogs*
- Appointments are scheduled Monday through Thursday. Drop-off time for cats is 7:30 a.m.; drop-off time for dogs is 8:00 a.m.
- Services are provided on the same day. Pick-up time for cats is 3:00 pm; pick-up time for dogs is 3:15 p.m.
- No follow-up appointments are needed
- Post-op care instructions are provided at discharge
What is Included?
- Spay or Neuter surgery with anesthesia and pain medicine
- Rabies and Distemper Vaccinations.
- If your pet is current on these vaccines, you may submit proof of vaccination up to two days prior to your surgery date to receive a discount of up to $10 ($5 per required vaccine). Proof submitted less than two days before your surgery date will not be eligible for a discount; you will be charged the full cost of services.
- General Exam
- Nail Trim
- Optional: E-collar ($5), Microchip, Flea & Tick Treatment, and De-Worming ($10 each)
COST OF SERVICES
Pet owners must meet one of the following criteria:
- Receive Public Assistance (SNAP, HEAP, Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability Income, Unemployment, or Medicaid)
- Fall below Income Eligibility Guidelines
Household Size: Maximum Household Income
1 Person: $33,250
2 People: $38,000
3 People: $42,750
4 People: $47,500
5 People: $51,300
6 People: $55,100
7 People: $58,900
8 People: $62,700
Dogs or cats must be:
- Be between the ages of 4 months and 6 years at the time of application and surgery
- Be in good health
- Have no history of aggression
- Owned by the applicant and have been in the applicant’s custody for at least 30 days. A good faith effort must have been made to locate an owner if found as a stray.