DEMO – Cmp – Summer
This summer, Lollypop Farm will offer a whole lineup of Summer Camps for kids interested in learning more about animals and the animal welfare community. What better way to spend the summer than making new friends, learning together, playing games and hanging out with amazing animals?
Lollypop Farm Camps teach kids how to care for animals, be responsible pet guardians, align their choices with their values and make our community a safer place for all animals. Campers have hands-on learning opportunities with a variety of animals. And kids aren’t the only ones who have fun; our shelter animals receive some much-needed TLC.
(Note: multiple children will have to have separate registrations).
Available for students entering 4th – 6th grade OR 7th – 9th grade
Available for students entering 4th – 6th grade
Available for students entering 2nd – 3rd grade
Available for Students entering Kindergarten – 1st grade OR 2nd – 3rd grade
[ebs_toggles] [ebs_toggle ocicon=”true” title= “Sample Day”]
[/ebs_toggle] [ebs_toggle ocicon=”true” title= “Camp Details”]
- AM Care and PM Care are available for an additional rate: $25 each or $50 both.
- AM Care: 8:00 – 9:00
- PM Care: 4:00 – 5:00
- Each camper receives a camp T-shirt. We ask that campers wear their shirt each day. Additional shirts can be purchased for $10 each.
- For Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Information, please review out Important Information document.
Contact the Humane Education Manager at (585) 223-1330 x173 or by email.
[/ebs_toggle] [ebs_toggle ocicon=”true” title= “Cancellation and Refund Policy”]
- If withdrawal from camp(s) occurs prior to one month before camp session:A non-refundable processing fee of $75/session will be retained.
- If withdrawal from camp(s) happen after one month and up to two weeks before the camp(s) starts: Half (50%) of the camp cost will be retained (extended care included).
- If withdrawal from camp(s) happens within two weeks of the start of camp, NO refunds are given (extended care included).
- Fees will not be prorated due to absences or vacation schedules.
- Please email any transfer or cancellation requests to Camp@lollypop.org
Click here to update registration information, print receipt, or to make a payment.
[/ebs_toggle] [ebs_toggle ocicon=”true” title= “FAQs”]