Lollypop Farm Cancellation Policy
Together with your support, we save thousands of lives every year. Your participation in fundraising events ensure homeless and abused pets are provided with healing, medical care, shelter, behavioral training, and an abundance of love at Lollypop Farm. Animal lovers like you are a vital to making the work of Lollypop Farm possible. Thank you for being a hero to the animals!
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for an individual ticket is two business days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- These above policies apply to all Lollypop Farm, the Humane Society of Greater Rochester fundraising events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
- Lollypop Farm, the Humane Society of Greater Rochester reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If Lollypop Farm, the Humane Society of Greater Rochester cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- If an event is cancelled or Lollypop Farm is closed, it will be posted on the Lollypop Farm website.