Demo – CMP
Lollypop Farm Camps teach kids how to care for animals, be responsible pet guardians, align their choices with their values and make our community a safer place for all animals. Campers have hands-on learning opportunities with a variety of animals. And kids aren’t the only ones who have fun; our shelter animals receive some much-needed TLC.
[/ebs_toggle] [ebs_toggle ocicon=”true” title= “Camp Details”]
- AM Care and PM Care are available for an additional rate: $25 each or $50 both.
- AM Care: 8:00 – 9:00
- PM Care: 4:00 – 5:00
- Each camper receives a camp T-shirt. We ask that campers wear their shirt each day. Additional shirts can be purchased for $10 each.
- For Frequently Asked Questions and Additional Information, please review out Important Information document.
Contact the Humane Education Manager at (585) 223-1330 x173 or by email.
[/ebs_toggle] [ebs_toggle ocicon=”true” title= “Cancellation and Refund Policy”]
- If withdrawal from camp(s) occurs prior to one month before camp session:A non-refundable processing fee of $75/session will be retained.
- If withdrawal from camp(s) happen after one month and up to two weeks before the camp(s) starts: Half (50%) of the camp cost will be retained (extended care included).
- If withdrawal from camp(s) happens within two weeks of the start of camp, NO refunds are given (extended care included).
- Fees will not be prorated due to absences or vacation schedules.
- Please email any transfer or cancellation requests to Camp@lollypop.org
Click here to update registration information, print receipt, or to make a payment.
[/ebs_toggle] [ebs_toggle ocicon=”true” title= “FAQs”]