Summer Camp FAQs
Please keep in mind that this is primarily an educational program and while campers will get a chance to interact with animals, they will not spend the majority of their time caring for or playing with animals. Check out our sample camp schedule for an idea of what the daily routine will look like!
- Closed toe shoes (sneakers preferably) and play clothes.
- On the first day of camp, they will be given a camper shirt. We ask that the campers wear these shirts each day, so we can identify all of the campers in program.
- Bagged lunch
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen & bug spray
Please leave electronic devices and toys at home. Lollypop Farm is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- AM Care: 8:00 – 9:00
- PM Care: 4:00 – 5:00
Please login to your Active Network account to download and print a receipt.
If withdrawal from camp(s) occurs prior to June 1st: A non-refundable processing fee of $85/session for Full Day camps and $50/session for Mini Camps will be retained.
If withdrawal from camp(s) happen after June 1st and up to two weeks before the camp(s) starts: A deposit equal to half (50%) of the camp cost will be retained.
NO refunds are given during the 10 business days before a camp starts.
Fees will not be prorated due to absences or vacation schedules.
Safety is our number one concern, so please consider the following:
- Remember that your child will be around animals. If you feel that they may act in a manner that an animal may interpret as a danger, then I would not recommend this particular camp.
- Campers that require mobility assistance should be aware that many activities will occur outside, on uneven terrain.
- Campers must be able to use the restroom on their own.
- Although we try our best to accommodate campers with special needs, we are unable to provide one-on-one support. Campers are welcome to attend camp with their aide or respite worker.
- To make sure Farm Camp is the right fit for your child with special needs, we encourage you to visit the facility before registering for a session. You are also welcome to setup an appointment with the Humane Education Manager.