Community Cat Spay/Neuter/Vaccinate Program
LOW-COST SERVICES FOR COMMUNITY CATS
The Community Cat Spay/Neuter/Vaccinate Program provides affordable spay/neuter services and vaccinations for outdoor abandoned, free roaming, or feral cats, in support of TNVR (Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return). Services are performed at Lollypop Farm by appointment only. Our team of veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, and assistants provide the highest level of care in our state-of-the-art Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic on the main campus in Fairport.
To schedule an appointment, contact us at (585) 223-1330 x190.
NOTE: Please do NOT trap cats until the day before you have a confirmed appointment scheduled. We are unable to accommodate any unscheduled cats. At this time we are booking appointments 6-8 weeks out.
- Services are provided for unowned abandoned, free-roaming, or feral cats.
- Cats must be 2 months of age or older and a minimum of 2lbs.
- Services are provided Monday through Friday by appointment only at Lollypop Farm’s Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic in Fairport.
- Cats must arrive in a humane trap (also known as a live trap – i.e. Havahart/Tomahawk).
- Same day service.
- Be outdoor and unowned.
- Be 2 months of age or older and a minimum of 2lbs.
- Arrive in a humane trap (also known as a live trap – i.e. Havahart/Tomahawk).
All community cats receive:
- Spay or neuter surgery with anesthesia and pain medicine.
- Rabies and distemper vaccinations.
- Ear tip – Required (This is the universal sign that a cat has been sterilized).
- Optional: Revolution Flea & Tick Prevention/Droncit deworming medication; FeLV/FIV combo testing; Microchip.
Cost Of Services
|Surgery & Vaccination Package Cost||Revolution/Droncit||FeLV/FIV Combo Test||Microchip|
NOTE: All cats MUST arrive in a humane trap on the day of their surgery. If you do not have a humane trap, Lollypop Farm does have a limited supply available for rent through our Admissions Department, or they can often be purchased at your local lawn and garden center or online.
Trap rental at Lollypop Farm is $10 for a two-week rental period. You will be charged the full price of a trap ($80) if they are not returned at the end of the two-week rental period. Please note that Lollypop Farm will not send staff or volunteers to trap cats on your property.
Please do NOT trap cats until the day before you have a confirmed appointment scheduled. We are unable to accommodate any unscheduled cats.