Community Cat Spay/Neuter/Vaccinate Program
LOW-COST SERVICES FOR COMMUNITY CATS
The Community Cat Spay/Neuter/Vaccinate Program provides affordable spay/neuter services and vaccinations for outdoor abandoned, free roaming, or feral cats, in support of TNVR (Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return). Services are performed at Lollypop Farm by appointment only. Our team of veterinarians, licensed veterinary technicians, and assistants provide the highest level of care in our state-of-the-art Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic on the main campus in Fairport.
To schedule an appointment, contact us at (585) 223-1330 x190.
- Services are provided for unowned abandoned, free-roaming, or feral cats.
- Cats must be 2 months of age or older and a minimum of 2lbs.
- Services are provided Monday through Friday by appointment only at Lollypop Farm’s Klingenstein Veterinary Clinic in Fairport.
- Cats must arrive in a humane trap (also known as a live trap – i.e. Havahart/Tomahawk).
- Same day service.
- Be outdoor and unowned.
- Be 2 months of age or older and a minimum of 2lbs.
- Arrive in a humane trap (also known as a live trap – i.e. Havahart/Tomahawk).
All community cats receive:
- Spay or neuter surgery with anesthesia and pain medicine.
- Rabies and distemper vaccinations.
- Ear tip – Required (This is the universal sign that a cat has been sterilized).
- Optional: Revolution Flea & Tick Prevention/Droncit deworming medication; FeLV/FIV combo testing; Microchip.
Cost Of Services
|Surgery & Vaccination Package Cost||Revolution/Droncit||FeLV/FIV Combo Test||Microchip|
|Optional Package Cost: $30|
NOTE: All cats MUST arrive in a humane trap on the day of their surgery. If you do not have a humane trap, Lollypop Farm does have a limited supply available for rent through our Admissions Department, or they can often be purchased at your local lawn and garden center or online.
Trap rental at Lollypop Farm is $10 for a two-week rental period. You will be charged the full price of a trap ($80) if they are not returned at the end of the two-week rental period. Please note that Lollypop Farm will not send staff or volunteers to trap cats on your property.