K9 NOSE WORK
K9 Nose Work is a super fun activity to do with your dog. Every dog loves sniffing and in nose work class, that’s exactly what they get to do! Using fun exercises that any dog can do, together we will train your pup to be a detection dog – except instead of finding drugs or bombs, they will find their favorite smelly treat (salmon jerky works great!) Dogs of all activity levels have a blast playing nose work and no previous training is required. Only one dog is in the room working at a time, so feisty dogs are welcome! Come try this new dog sport!
Dogs adopted from Lollypop Farm receive a $10 discount on their first class.
Proceeds from registration fees support the animals and programs at Lollypop Farm. Thank you!
No more than six (6) dogs per session.
Length of Class
One 60-90 minute class for six weeks.
- No prior training is required
- At least 4 months old on the first day of class
- Able to be crated in an unfamiliar environment
- Must be able to be handled gently by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people on and off leash
- You must have had your dog for at least 10 days prior to the first class
- Current on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccinations
- Bring vaccination records to the first class
- Free from all parasites (worms, fleas, ticks, etc)
Supplies to Bring:
- 6’ cloth or leather leash (no retractable leashes).
- Regular buckle collar, martingale collar, or harness (no choke or prong collars).
- Variety of pea-sized treats that your dog absolutely loves!
- Wearable treat bag or easily accessible pockets.
UPCOMING DATES – LOLLYPOP FARM
Saturdays at 2:30 PM starting 9/23/2016
9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28
Instructors: Brittany Dupra
Location: Fairport, Lollypop Farm,
99 Victor Rd, Fairport, NY 14450 (map)
Registration – Lollypop Farm
Click the button below
Or call (585) 223-1330 x153
*When registering, please enter phone number in case of cancellation
Register – Lollypop Farm
Schedule is subject to change; classes not meeting minimum enrollment may be canceled.
We reserve the right to excuse from class or decline entry to any person or dog who presents behavior that may be dangerous or disruptive to class or for any other reason.
Harsh corrections or intimidating training methods will not be tolerated.
Dogs that are aggressive, fearful, or unable to benefit in a class setting may be referred to private training.
Participation in class is at the discretion of the class instructor and refunds will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.