Lollypop Farm COVID-19 Procedures (Updated 2/16/2022)
Lollypop Farm has been and will continue to follow CDC, New York State, and Monroe County guidelines regarding safety measures during the pandemic.
Current Visitor Guidelines
- If you, or someone who you have had contact with, are displaying symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your visit to Lollypop Farm for the health and safety of our community.
- We ask that you continue to maintain a safe distance from staff, volunteers, and other visitors.
- As always, Lollypop Farm is regularly sanitized for the prevention of disease. We will continue to maintain this standard and increase cleaning protocols for public spaces as needed. Hand sanitizer stations have been added to our main lobby and farm walk for your convenience.
Hours and Locations
Lollypop Farm is open for regular business hours. Satellite adoption locations are currently open during regular business hours. Lollypop Farm asks that you comply with store procedures where satellite adoption locations are located. View our current business hours and locations.
The Lollypop Farm Petting Area is currently closed.
Lollypop Farm guests are welcome to visit our main Fairport location during regular Adoption Center hours. If specified in a pet’s online bio, please contact the staff member conducting their appointments by email.
If for any reason, you are having an emergency and feel you must surrender your pet immediately please call us at 585-223-1330 during normal business hours.
Veterinary services for community cats and through the Lollypop Farm Spay/Neuter Incentive Program (S.N.I.P.) are currently served by curb-side appointment only. Please visit our website for details.
In-Kind Donation Drop Off
Lollypop Farm is thankful for the support we receive from the community including items donated to help us care for the pets at the shelter. Please visit our wish list page for a list of items currently needed. When you arrive to make your donation, check in at the front desk to receive a receipt for your donation.
Not comfortable visiting the shelter? We completely understand. You can still help provide for the pets in our care. Visit our wish list page for ways to donate items through online retailers.
Humane Law Enforcement
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Lollypop Farm Humane Law Enforcement Officers have continued to seek justice for abused pets in our community. Our officers investigate and enforce the animal cruelty laws of New York State in Monroe, Livingston, Genesee, and Orleans counties. If you suspect animal cruelty, please call our Humane Law Enforcement Department a call at 585-223-6500 or call 9-1-1 for immediate assistance.
Other Programs and Services
A variety of both in-person and virtual humane education programs are being offered by Lollypop Farm. Please check our website for upcoming programming.
- Educators and scouting program leaders can find materials and more information on virtual classroom programming here.
- Virtual scout workshops are available for scout leaders here.
- View Petacular Party COVID Guidelines here.
Help Pets in Need
Your support is needed now more than ever to give homeless and abused pets the second chances they deserve. Here are just some of the ways you can make sure that pets are not forgotten during this uncertain time.
- Make a donation to help provide life-saving care for a homeless pet.
- Become a Fur-Ever Yours monthly donor and provide continuous support for pets in need of critical services.
- Give from a donor-advised fund to help make a difference for pets with nowhere else to go.
- Donate vital supplies from our wish-list to ensure foster volunteers have the tools they need to save lives.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser to inspire friends and family to help pets in need.